Monday, December 22, 2008

Week 1 Recap

Tuesday -10 miles @ Andover High School
Wednesday - rest
Thursday - 6 miles loop local road
Friday - 12 miles loop local road
Saturday - rest
Sunday - 20 miles Cambridge to Bedford and back mostlly on Bike path
Monday - rest

Wow, 48miles that is most since last week of September when I did 52.
That was the most ever.

Had Company Christmas Party tonight so there was no thought of getting a run in today.
But was pleasantly surprised how well I feel today. No major pain.

Also I got my first comment.

Thanks SFRunner for the kind words I cannot hold a candle to you however.

I maybe a runner as you said in the comments but that is for the past year in my quest to run a marathon. Not the 40+years you have done.

I did apply for a waiver earlier today to run the Boston Marathon.

Just wanted to at least give me some hope of running Boston as of now I have no ideas of what races to do in 2009.

I ran an organized race about once a month in 2008.

I did the 7 events of the USATF/NE Grand Prix and earned my Ironrunner jacket.

Also ran 3 other races the last being Mill Cities Relay which I ran the 2nd leg of the relay.

Out Co-Ed Senior team finished 4th out of about 20 teams our running club finished 3rd out of all clubs invited.

You can read about it here.
and from the winning team here.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment