Saturday, February 21, 2009

Past few Days

On Thursday I did get a 6 mile run in 50 minutes on the stairmaster. Also did some strength and swam 1 mile in 40 minutes.

On Friday started in the pool and did 1 mile in 33 minutes first time able to keep pace under 1 min/50yards. My hamstring is still not 100% so I went with the bike for1/2 hour did the treadmill for 2 miles in 16 minutes the back to bike for 1 hour.

Today I did 1 hour on the bike a brisk 19 miles then swam after always a risk but the pool was closed when I first got there for a party. Did 1/2 mile in 16 minutes and should of stopped there because thats when the cramps came calling but I finished after walking out cramp a bad 1 mile in 40 minutes. Only good news of the day was weight was 166 at start of day. Have not been this light since I was a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment