Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday Long Run



Today there was a hosted run in Andover, MA it started at the local Masonic Lodge.
I ran with a group that ran South on Main Street which was simple eneough since it is well marked with mile markers every mile. So I ran until got past this sign entering Reading, MA. I went 1 mile in and turned around I made the 16 mile loop in j2:20. Really was pretty good no real issues except the wind was brisk once I headed back north was wondering why it seemed so easy doing mostly 8min/mile going south and was a struggle to keep under 9min/mile going north.

I did get to BSC on both Friday and Saturday. Doing 6 miles and 3 miles. Also swam 4 miles total for the week with Saturday being the best yet with 2 miles in 75 minutes.

MM2

3 comments:

  1. Love the jacket my friend! :)

    Have you ever used a GPS in or around Reading and heard how it pronounces the name of the town?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Marathon Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love the jacket it got me tru Baystate around mile 18 a woman went by with a sign on her back that read "its all about the jacket". I swear that is what got me back to the ball park. I have not used a GPS in or around Reading but I surmise that is like reading a book. Thor I am glad you checked out the blog.

    ReplyDelete