Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow, I got a deep tissue massge !

At the urging of my MVS coach I went and got a deep tissue sports massage today.

I have been resting my hamstring this week I have almost no pain today so I was driving by a Zen Massage place and they had an opening at 6 pm.

I took it as a sign from the marathon higher-ups that it was meant to be.

And boy I was rewarded with a most blissful hour.

I had visions of running today as this week other than Sunday has been very light. Tuesday night at AHS indoor track I just never felt right and everyone else was going for an all-out mile that was not for me. So after 1 mile warm-up, I was told I was going to be doing .5 mile in 3:30. I gave it a go and the first one I did at 4:10 and felt like there was no way I was going to do better so I just did another and it only got worse. So I did a 2 mile cooldown and called it a night.

On Wednesday I did get on the bike for 45 minutes and did 15 miles before I called that a night because I was going to the Annual Awards Night for my running club the Merrimack Valley Striders. The only picture I found was of Will Merideth who won for Strider of the Year. Here is his picture:



I had a great time and even spent some time with fellow blogger JJ.

MM2

No comments:

Post a Comment