Monday, January 5, 2009

Week 3 Recap

Went to BSC today, after taking Sunday totaly off all I did was watch football and basketball and relax.

I started in the pool and did 80 laps which at 25 yards a lap works out to just over a mile. My time was about 50 minutes so I am still getting my arms used to the motion. My best 300 was just over 6 minutes. Michael Phelps need not worry about me.

1 hour was spent on assorted machines working all major muscle groups.
Even spent some time with a personal trainer gave me some tips for my gut which even with all the miles this week is going in the wrong direction. I did chech in with Mr. Scale and I came in at 172lbs. Which is only 2 more than when I ran the marathon in October. This was one of my highest miles of the year. So if I can keep up the swimming and other stuff during regular work weeks only time will tell.

Monday - 8 miles on treadmill in 70 min.
Sunday - rest
Saturday - 16 miles on tradmill in 130 min.
Friday - 4 miles on stair climber in 40 min.
Thursday - 12 miles on treadmill and elliptical in 105 min.
Wednesday - rest.
Tuesday - 10 miles on 3 different treadmills in 88 min.

That works out to 50 miles in 7 hr 13 min. 8:40/mile.
Which is ok for me as I am working to get my marathon pace which is about 8min./mile

I have to give a thanks to doublej for adding me to his list of blogs.
I checked out his video of the Hangover Race at Salsbury Beach looked mighty cold.
I am looking into getting a video camera so I can add some like the one I did last week. What I have currently is the one with this laptop.

Oh well something else to add to the list.


MM

No comments:

Post a Comment