Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well 2009 is here just another Thursday for me, except no work.

Nothing doing Wednesday as far as running anyway. Went to BSC after work got out at 2pm. Another 6" of snow. Did a core workout and some Nautilus for an hour then did 30 minutes on the bike just to get the blood moving.

Today it was 8 degrees was going to do 10 on local roads but decided to head to BSC and do the mill inside. So I did 1 hour on an elliptical (knee was sore). Then did the mill for 45 more minutes. Even went below 8min/mile for the last few miles. Total for the day was 7 and 5 I do not trust the mileage on the elliptical but if anything it was low because I was really working up a sweat. But will say 12 miles today in 105 minutes.

MM

2 comments:

  1. I was at BSC all day Thursday! Crazy! I haven't joined because I haven't moved... yet. :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for me it has been great getting in out of the weather and I have been going about 2-3 hours every time I go. I hope you join this month as there is no extra fee to join only have to pay the monthly fee.

    ReplyDelete